Thursday, November 10, 2011

Cherry Blossom Kit +Freebie


The newest kit in my Etsy shop is called Cherry Blossom and it features a whopping 30 papers and 49 elements for the price of $5.50. As always, all the parts of the kit are saved at 300 dpi for your scrapbooking needs. This is a fun, versatile kit with some really fun pieces in it. To give you a taste of it, I'm offering the following freebie sampler from it.



The sampler comes with 8 papers and 11 elements from the kit. Enjoy it and leave me a note to let me know you grabbed it up. I really appreciate it.

11 comments:

bourriquette said...

thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [11 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Very sweet! Thanks for sharing!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 11, 2011. Thanks again.

Nan said...

Love the birdie and love the colors. Thanks for sharing

agravette said...

thank you so much! this is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!

Rachel said...

Thanks, I'm always looking for really great paper!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your talent and your generosity. I really enjoy your work! Denise

Yoko said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work. I am japanese,and cherry blossoms will be full bloom in my country in spring.So I love cherry blossoms and this kits!! Yoko.S

Anonymous said...

Love this!