Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Yellow Brick Road +Freebie



The newest kit I've added to my Etsy shop is another revamped theme of old, and one I had to do when I realized TBS was playing the movie this weekend. Talk about helping with muse! The kit includes 25 papers and 72 elements, all for only $6.50. If the one in the shop sells, another listing for it will be up shortly. Check it out and then help yourself to a freebie from the kit, pictured below.



The freebie features 13 papers and 20 elements for your scrapbooking uses. You can pick up your freebie by clicking the below link:


Enjoy the freebie and let me know if you take it by commenting below! Have a great day and happy scrapping!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Sweet Pea said...

So cute! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for yr cute kit

Reign said...

So cute, thanks!

Jennifer Nikole said...

Hey Jennifer!

Cute stuff! I found this freebie digiscrap and was so excited because the Yellow Brick Road was exactly what I needed. I used it for my blog (and also made sure to mention your site.)

Here's the link to my blog, so you can check it out!I hope you like it!

www.theyellowbrickcottage.blogspot.com