Monday, February 4, 2008

Welcome & Enjoy

My name is Jennifer, I'm 24 years old, and I'm a proud gal from Wisconsin who presently resides in Lafayette, Indiana with the most amazing guy in the world. I've been paper-scrapbooking since high school, and it wasn't until moving to Indiana that I found the world of Digital Scrapbooking. Photoshop had long been a source of entertainment, but combining two of my loves into one seemed to make for an amazing past time.

Once I knew about Digital Scrapbooking, I couldn't believe all the amazing things, freebies, designs, etc. that were out there. There are so many people in the DS community who give so freely, and after so long of downloading freebies and enjoying the creations of others, I thought it was high time to contribute something back. This blog will be my thank you, and hopefully some of you amazing scrappers out there will find my designs of use to you.

Enjoy them, and please, leave me comments. I'd love to know if you download my freebies, and I'd love suggestions for future freebies anytime you're willing to give them. I'll answer all email sent my way as well, so don't hesitate to leave me a note.

Much <3,
Jennifer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You for sharing your AWESOME kits. I love them all!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer! I grew up in Wisconsin and now live in Indiana, too -- small world. Your design kits are gorgeous. Thank you so much for your generosity!

Anonymous said...

You have awesome goodies. I cant wait to work with them.