Monday, October 31, 2011

A Return to Creating

After almost a three year hiatus that involved moving twice, computer crashes, job changes, and more frustration than most could imagine... I've finally returned to creating for the digital scrapbooking community, and I'm so happy to.

I removed all the old posts on this blog in order to start from scratch, since many of the downloads available had disappeared from Mediafire and I no longer have the files due to those crashes, which is a shame, but gives me plenty of room for new designs and new goodies for you. A few of the files managed to last all this time, however. Leave me feedback and let me know if you'd like me to offer up the surviving files. I'll repost what I still have if there's any kind of desire for it.

I've recently opened up an Etsy shop that you can visit by clicking here. If you enjoy my designs and freebies, please consider making a purchase at my shop. I'll be making both shop items and freebies, but we all know support goes a long way in this community, and I hope my offerings make it worth your generosity.

I look forward to getting back into the swing of things, and hope you'll find things here that can be put to good use in your designs. If you create anything with my goodies, I'd love to see it, and I'd be happy to display your finished products here on my blog.

Much love and Happy Halloween!

Jennifer

No comments: