Monday, October 31, 2011

Return to Hogwarts Quickpage Freebie


My first freebie on my now empty blog... I have to admit, I'm kind of excited, and hope you'll enjoy this one.

I'll admit it shamelessly... I'm a huge fan of the Harry Potter franchise. I've read the books a dozen times a piece and can recite the movies line by line. J.K. Rowling's creation is a brilliant, one-of-a-kind adventure for all ages that you just can't help but enjoy. When I started thinking about returning to the DigiScrap community, I just kept thinking I had to make a kit to go with my favorite series of all time.



With that goal, I created the Return to Hogwarts Kit available at my Etsy shop, but I had to create a freebie to go with it, and with it being Halloween, what better than one of the chocolate frogs, complete with their famous witch and wizard cards?

This 12x12 quickpage is in 300 dpi and PNG format, so all you have to do is plop your picture behind it and you're ready to go. None of the elements or papers in the kit appear in this Quickpage, but they certainly go together.


If you download this freebie, please let me know by leaving a comment. Enjoy it! Happy scrapping and happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Jennifer said...

Thank you both so much!