Monday, July 9, 2012

Just Dotty Photoshop Styles Freebie

I'm offering another Photoshop styles freebie today for your personal or commercial use. It's a set of (11) seamless Photoshop Styles created in CS2, but I'm pretty sure it'll work in any version of Photoshop you might have.

To summarize the style, it's a dotted print surrounded by a cardboard pattern to produce something like you see below, which shows the style in use at 100%.

As always for my commercial use offerings, no credit is needed, though if you snag them, please leave me a comment to let me know you like and/or appreciate them. That really is what keeps the freebies flowing.


7 comments:

BlueCat said...

Thank you very much.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on Jul. 09, 2012. Thanks again.

Denise said...

Thank you:)

Lee said...

Fantastic styles..thank you so much for sharing..it is very much appreciated xx

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Love, love, love dotted swiss so thanx a lot for sharing!

Tracey Jean said...

Many thanks. I can't wait to give this a try... as soon as I figure out how it's done! LOL.

Crafting With Jack said...

Thank you for your freebies, I downloaded the dotty styles and the sherbert styles.