Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Leather Photoshop Styles


Today I'm offering yet another Photoshop Styles freebie. This set includes 11 styles, all seamless, in a leather texture. It was made in Photoshop CS2, but I think it's compatible with other versions as well. If anyone out there can confirm it for me, that'd be awesome.

The floral image in the bottom left hand corner shows the style at 100%, so you can have an idea of what it looks like.

Just like the others, this is free for personal or commercial use, no credit needed to me, but it would be nice if you leave a comment to let me know you snagged them. I really do appreciate those.

Download and enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much - love the fun colors!!

BlueCat said...

Thank you very much.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

These will be very helpful, thank you so very much for sharing!

Photoshop tutorials said...

That's amazing. Will you provide a video photoshop tutorials lecture for this?

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for your generous sharing